Carmel Swim Club is thrilled to announce the 2021 10 Days of Courage, Perseverance, and Fundraising event!
- Membership Registration and Fundraising Site: Register with your training group, or if you're an alumni join the alumni team to help raise funds.
- Auction Site: You must register to bid. There is no cost to registration!
- Live Event Details: Saturday, May 22; 2:30-4:30 PM, outside at the CSC office, located at 515 E. Main Street in Carmel. Please park across the street at the high school.
Watch this year's welcome video from CSC Head Coach and CEO, Chris Plumb.
10 Days of Courage, Perseverance, and Giving is Carmel Swim Club's single annual fundraiser. The goal of this year's event? BUILDING OUR FUTURE. We are working hard to raise funds to build the Carmel Swim Academy, an important and essential project for CSC.
We will break ground on the Carmel Swim Academy on Wednesday, May 5. CSA will be a six-lane, 25-yard pool, which includes a shallow water bump out. This pool will provide critical space for Carmel Swim Club to more fully meet our mission, teaching excellence through swimming, for life. CSA will:
- Become the home base for all non-competitive programming, including swim lessons, masters swimming, and lap swimming. This will help grow these programs to ensure the long-term sustainability and success of CSC.
- Host regular practices for our 10 and under training groups. This will optimize the teaching/learning environment during practice for ALL Carmel Swim Club athletes, while also making the practice schedule more convenient for families.
- Save lives. It's true: drowning is the leading cause of injury-related death for children ages one to four, and the second-leading cause of death for children ages five to nine. Participation in formal swimming lessons can mitigate that risk by 88%. We are compelled to use our expertise in the pool to make our community safer.
So what will 10 Days of Courage, Perseverance, and Giving look like this year? A whole LOT of fun! The 2021 event will encompass a swimming challenge for all of our athletes (with opportunities for families to get in on the fun, too!), physical fitness challenges for all CSC and swim lesson families, fundraising competition across our training groups with fun prizes, a live and silent auction, special merchandise, and dynamic sponsorship opportunities. Best of all, this year's event will culminate in a live, outdoor celebration on Saturday, May 22.
This page will continue to be updated with details and information as we near the launch of our event. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to reach out to Maggie Mestrich with any questions (317-432-6546).