The SUSA Masters Team is part of United States Masters Swimming (USMS). Anyone interested in getting in shape, learning to improve their swimming, preparing for open water events, or entering in USMS competitions will find what they need with our team! We offer professionally coached workouts that include interval, technique, and speed training. SUSA Masters is a fun way to become a better swimmer and help you reach your swimming goals! We welcome aspiring swimmers of all abilities. Come give us a try and take seconds or minutes off your times while enjoying the camaraderie of other swimmers! Participants must be at least 18 years old.
Registration for our SUSA Masters Team is ongoing. We run the registrations in sessions: Spring (Jan-April), Summer (May-August) and Fall (Sept-Dec) -- but you may register anytime.
- Dues will be charged on the first of every month, and cost will depend on location.
- Monthly Dues ($25) will be charged automatically on the first of each month via our secure electronic platform. You can request a one month hold if you won't be swimming by submitting "Suspend Me" two weeks prior to the first of that month.
- As a US Masters Team, competing and non-competing participants must be a USMS member to participate. Please complete your individual registration through the US Masters Swimming website.
- Team Caps can be purchased from our coaches for $10.
Click here for SUSA Masters Team Registration.
Sand Hollow Aquatic Center: 1144 N. Lava Flow Drive, St. George, UT 84765
- Monday Technique Group (Coach Lynn) -- 8:00-9:30 AM
- Training Groups (Coach Shawn)
- Tuesday and Thursday Morning- 9:00-10:30 AM
- Wednesday AM - 7:30-8:30 AM