Thank you for your interest in one of Irvine’s most established, organized, and fun swim teams!
Registration for the Summer 2021 Season officially opens April 1st for Park Paseo Residents and April 15th for Non-residents. Visit our Online Registration page to sign up.
As per HOA, non-resident swimmer qualifies as resident if their Grandparents are Park Paseo residents.
Top Reasons why Families join the Park Paseo Northstars
- Learn and improve all 4 swim strokes
- Water safe non-swimmers accepted
- All practices led by experienced coaches
- Practice sessions grouped by skill level
- Flexible for children with other summer activities
- Conveniently located in Northwood’s Park Paseo neighborhood next to Santiago Hills Elementary
- Great opportunity to meet neighbors and other Irvine families
- Participants ages 5-18 welcome (must be age 5 by June 1)
- 10 week program June through August
- Great value for up to 40 practices + 6 competition meets
Dates, Time, and Location
- 2021 Schedule June 7 through August 14, 2020
- Practices Monday through Thursday 30-60 minutes depending on skill level (flexible)
- Park Paseo Clubhouse Pool
- Meet Schedule:
- Meet #1 intrasquad Meet @ Park Paseo - June 19, 2021
- Meet #2 intrasquad Meet @ Park Paseo - June 26, 2021
- Meet #3 intrasquad Meet @ Park Paseo - July 10, 2021
- Meet #4 intrasquad Meet @ Park Paseo - July 24, 2021
- Irvine Swim League Championships @ Woollett - August 14, 2020
Swimmer Requirements: Age, Skill and Residency
- Swimmer must be between 5-18 on June 1 of this year
- Swimmer must be water safe: be able to stay afloat and swim to safety at any time
- Swimmer must be a Park Paseo resident, OR
- Swimmer must be a qualifying non-resident (Nonresident fee $75 for 1 swimmer or $100 per family for more than 1 swimmer applies, spaces very limited):
- Attend Sierra Vista Middle School, OR
- Attend Santiago Hills Elementary School, OR
- Live between Culver/Irvine Blvd and Portola/Jeffrey
As a parent member of the Northstars, contributing as a volunteer is critical to running the team and also helps build camaraderie.
Volunteering is a requirement in order to participate in the swim practices, dual meets, social events, Championship meet and the end-of-year party.
To encourage fairness and complete participation, a $50 check deposit will be collected from each family. The deposit check will be held during the season as a promise by each family to show up for their designated jobs. If you fail to perform your job at a meet then the deposit will be cashed to cover the cost of hiring a helper and an additional $50 deposit will be requested and held once again. No swimmers will be allowed to participate in any team practices, events or functions until a new deposit has been received. All checks will be destroyed after the end of the season.
Each family is required to sign up for and perform 6-8 volunteer jobs during the season, as determined by the Northstars Board prior to the season start.