Parties at Willowdale Swim Club!
It's easy to have a party at Willowdale. First, you must be a member of WSC.
Then, contact Kathleen Fulton at firstname.lastname@example.org or find her at the pool. Reserve your date and pay for the party by check only. Payment is due at the time you book the party.
1-35 guests is $75.00
Up to 50 guests is $100.00
Maximum capacity is 50 guests per party.
1. Maximum party length is 4 hours
2. Payment required in full when party is booked. If guests exceed 35, the extra $25.00 fee will be collected the day of the party.
3. All kids must pass the appropriate band tests before swimming in the deeper section of the pool.
4. Children must be fully potty trained to swim in the main pool. No pull ups allowed in the main pool.
5. All party attendees are guests of the pool and required to follow the rules.
6. The party host is responsible for set up and clean up.
7. Do not give forms, payment or reserve dates through the lifeguards. Email Kathleen directly.
8. Guests are welcome to bring their own food, have their food catered. order in from local restaurants or make arrangements with our snack bar. You are welcome to use any of the grills available in the picnic areas throughout the club.
9. NO GLASS BOTTLES PERMITTED. NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES allowed on the premises.
10. BLACKOUT DATES: No parties on Memorial Day, July 4th or Labor Day. Some Saturdays Willowdale will be hosting a swim meet until noon or a pasta night on Fridays in July. Raft night and Ice cream night on Tuesdays at 6 will be held in the old snack bar so an alternative area will be offered.