Thank you for your interest in becoming a Shark! We are very excited to open registration for the 2020 season in March!
To begin registration, click on the START REGISTRATION button found on the home page of this site. Follow the steps. If you are registering returning swimmers, all of your information has been saved and carried forward for this year. Please update your information as needed: address, phone, email, etc...
Membership fees per swimmer: $250.00
Irvine Swim League fee per swimmer: $50
Non-HOA resident fee per family: $30
You may pay fees by venmo (@TR-Sharks) or by check. Please make checks out to: Turtle Rock Sharks and mail to Leslie Capron at 63 Tesoro, Irvine, CA 92618
Returning families registering returning swimmers your registration is complete once you have completed the online registration and paid your fees. No need to send in any residency documentation this year!
Swimmers new to the team including new siblings of returning families, and those who have been on our team in the past, but did not swim last year must provide documents to prove Irvine residency (or IUSD student) and age.
NEW swimmers will need to provide 2 different originals of the following acceptable documents for residency verification:
- Current Electric Bill - both parts, top and bottom
- Current Southern California Gas bill - top and bottom
- Current Cable bill - top and bottom
- Official property tax forms or income tax forms. The address to which these documents were mailed must match the address that is being used to establish residency.
- Current water bill - both parts top and bottom
- Current Waste Management bill - top and bottom
- Current Payroll stub - name and address must appear on payroll stub
- Current social service documents
- If parent is a renter and does not pay utilities because it is included in the rent, we will need a letter from the lessor and/or copy of the rental agreement stating utilities are included.
- In the case of purchasing a home under construction, a New Communities K12 Enrollment Address Verification form may be obtained at the sales office and will be accepted as temporary residency verification.
New swimmers will provide documents verifying proof of age:
SoCal Swimming Detachment Form: Applicable only to new swimmers age 9 and older that swim on a club team year round. Find the form on the Irvine Swim League Website: http://www.irvineswimleague.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/2018-Transfer-Form-Fillable-pdf-v2.pdf Send the completed form and a check for $10 to Leslie Capron at 63 Tesoro, Irvine, CA 92618.
Two ways to send in your residency and age verification documents:
Upload PDF copies of your residency documents and age verification documents to:
DropBox.com ← please click this link
2) Mail your documents to Leslie Capron 63 Tesoro, Irvine, CA 92618. Please send me an email if you have mailed your documents so I know to look out for them.
FEE REFUND POLICY
Full refunds of Turtle Rock Sharks registration fees are available if family notifies registrar (Leslie Capron) via email by April 15, 2020. Refund less $50 per swimmer if registrar is notified by email between April 15 - April 20. No refund if registrar is notified May 1, 2020 or later.
ISL fees ($50) refund available if registar notified by June 1, 2020, no refunds available after June, 1, 2020.
You will receive a “Welcome to the Team” email from me when your registration is complete. Our team fills up every year, don’t delay!