May 29th – July 12, 2018
Practices: Monday thru Thursday May 29th – July 12th , 2018
· 10 & under swim from 10am – 11am
· 11 & older swim from 10:45am – Noon
Mandatory Information Meeting: Please plan to attend ONE of the following:
· Wed May 30 10:15am or 11:15 am
· Thu May 31 10:15am or 11:15 am
** We do not cancel practices due to rain. If it is thundering or lightning, we will go into the gym for dry land exercises. Please bring tennis shoes!
** We invite parents to bring chairs and observe practices from outside the fence. There will be a “No Parents on Deck” policy in place. Thank you for your cooperation.
Fees: $235 for the 7 week season for Fayette County Residents; $260 for non Fayette County residents.
Team Suit: Girls - $40. Boys suit is solid black - $35.
All suits will be available for purchase on deck!
Please come early if you need to try one on. Thank you.
Meets: All meets are optional. You may swim 2 individual events. Sign ups will be done online. If you do not want to swim, do nothing!
***Relays are made up of 4 swimmers. We will try to put all that enter in the meet on relays. Please do not leave a meet before checking with a coach to see if you are on a relay. This is very important, since we do not want to tell 3 other swimmers that they cannot swim because one person left early. Thank you.
Registration: Will be available online starting May 1st, 2018
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Pirate Meet Schedule:
1. Thursday, June 7 @ Woodcreek (warm ups @ 5:00pm). RESULTS
2. Thursday, June 14 @ Newnan YMCA (warm ups @ 5:00pm). RESULTS
3. Friday, June 22 @ Kedron Aquatic Center (warm ups @ 4:30pm). RESULTS
4. Thursday, June 28 - City Championships at Kedron Aquatic Center (home) pool. RESULTS
5. District Meet – (additional cost) July 7th RESULTS
6. GRPA State Championship (qualification must be met at District meet by placing 1-3 and additional cost) July 21-22nd
League Meet Results:
Parents: Summer meets cannot happen without the help of parent volunteers. We will need a minimum of 6 timers for all meets as well as one stroke judge. We will train you if you don't have experience! This is a great way to meet other parents as well as have the best viewing at meets. All volunteer sign ups will be available online in the same place you register your swimmer for a meet. We only host ONE home meet and we ask for donations of bottled water for our volunteers.