1. Members of the Competitive and
Improve Your Stroke Programs are required to pay all Club fees at
the beginning of the swimming year (September) or at the beginning
of each swim term.
2. All Club members are expected to attend all scheduled
3. Parents/Guardians are encouraged to ensure their child’s
participation in all Club activities and events.
4. As a safety precaution parents are recommended to advise of
transportation arrangements for their children.
5. Parents/Guardians are asked to advise of member non-attendance
6. Visitors will not be allowed in the pool facility during workout
7. Parents, member relatives and guardians are not permitted on the
pool deck and must remain in the bleachers during workouts.
8. Parents/Guardians wishing to discuss Club related matters are
advised to do so after workouts and not during workout sessions.
Parents are encouraged to make use of the scheduled Parent/Coaches
9. All members of the Club agree to abide by all of The Dolphin
Swimming Club Byelaws and Rules and Regulations as promulgated from
time to time by The Dolphin Swimming Club Executive Council.
10. All members of the Club registered with the Bahamas Swimming
Federation (BSF) agree to abide by all Rules and Regulations
promulgated by the BSF.