The Palomar Swim Team Registration
BOTH THE PALOMAR SWIM TEAM AND MINI PIRANHAS ARE CURRENTLY FULL. If you wish to be added to the waitlist, please register in the appropriate waitlist category. You will be notified by email if a spot opens up for your swimmer. No swimmers will be added to the team from the waitlist as of Wednesday, May 29, when the first practice occurs. No Mini Piranhas will be added from the waitlist as of Tuesday, June 4, the morning of the first lesson.
Registration Categories Include:
- Palomar HOA Member Swimmer
- Non-Palomar HOA Member Swimmer JOINING Pool
- Non-Palomar HOA Members NOT Joining Pool
- Mini-Piranhas (mornings only and only available to Palomar residents or non-residents with a swim team member.)
A few tips to get started:
- We are using the same new registration system launched in 2017. Take time to work through the process and feel free to send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have technical difficulties, please email email@example.com.
- Plan to register using a computer and not on a smart phone.
- ALL swimmers must be approved and you will receive an email within 48 hours to verify your registration. You MUST use this email to verify registration to be confirmed.
- Plan ahead to purchase swim caps, sizes for t-shirts and opt-out fees for volunteering ($200) prior to registering.
We look forward to seeing everyone this summer!