The Palomar Swim Team Registration UPDATE
*As noted on the home page, the MOWSC made the difficult decision to cancel the 2020 swim season based on current government guidelines. We look forward to getting back in the pool again when we are able to in the future!
More information on registration fees can be found on the "About" tab or click here.
Registration Categories Include:
- Palomar HOA Member Swimmer
- Non-Palomar HOA Member Swimmer JOINING Pool
- Non-Palomar HOA Members NOT Joining Pool
- Mini-Piranhas (mornings only and only available to Palomar residents or non-residents with a swim team member.)
A few tips to get started:
- We are using the same new registration system launched in 2017. Take time to work through the process and feel free to send any questions to email@example.com. If you have technical difficulties, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Plan to register using a computer and not on a smart phone.
- ALL swimmers must be approved and you will receive an email within 48 hours to verify your registration. You MUST use this email to verify registration to be confirmed.
- Plan ahead to purchase swim caps, sizes for t-shirts and opt-out fees for volunteering ($200) prior to registering.
We look forward to seeing everyone this summer!