Answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
If you are having trouble registering, click on the 'Swim and Dive Registration' link to your left BEFORE signing in. If you are still having trouble, please email us at [email protected] Registration closes midnight, 5/20/21 in order to receive a team tshirt. Registrations received after midnight, 5/20/21 will NOT be guaranteed a team tshirt. Thanks for your help!
1. Is there a new team swimsuit this year?
- No. We have a permanent team suit effective the 2018 season. It is one of Speedo's classic designs, in a basic navy (with white straps for the girls). Suits that are ordered through Swimville will be embroidered/heat pressed with the team logo on them. If your child still has a suit that fits from last year, it is totally fine to wear that until they grow out of it.
2. My swimmer needs a new swimsuit - how do I order one?
- This year we are again working with Swimville to coordinate team suit orders. You can order online or call and order (859-441-7946). Swim team logos will be added to suits ordered through Swimville. Order deadline for team suit is May 22.
3. I want to order my child's team suit myself, can you tell me what style the suits are this year?
- Please note, if you order the suit on your own, it will not have the Madeira Marlins logo on it. The new (permanent) team suits are: Speedo Endurance+ - Solid Flyback Training Suit in Navy/White (Girls) and Speedo Endurance+ - Solid Jammer in Navy (Boys).
4. My child wants a silicone cap, how do I go about getting one?
- Silicone caps will be available for purchase prior to the first meet and during practice times.
5. When will job signups for meets go online? How many meets do we have to volunteer for this year?
- Job signups will go online Monday, June 7th. We need help from every family to make this summer a success. Not completing volunteer requirements may result in your child not being able to swim in Finals.