2019-2020 Winter Swim Team Practice Schedule
Practice Schedule effective September 19, 2019
- Swimmers should start bringing fins to practice.
- There are a few updates on the posted practice schedule.
- The last Friday after school practice at 3:30 pm will be October 4th.
- There will be NO SWIM PRACTICE on Saturday, October 26, 2019.
- There will be NO SWIM PRACTICE on Sunday, October 27, 2019..
- There will be NO SWIM PRACTICE on November 27 and 28, 2019.
- There will be NO SWIM PRACTICE on December 24 and 25, 2019.
- There will be NO SWIM PRACTICE on December 31 and January 1, 2020.
- Swimmers must arrive five (5) minutes before scheduled practice.
- Swimmers must shower TEN seconds before practice
- Swimmers who arrive early must be OUT OF THE POOL at least 10 minutes before the start of practice.
- Bring a water bottle! Swimmers practicing longer than one hour who do not have a water bottle will not practice.
- There is a no parents on the pool deck policy during practice. At Liberty, parents may only be on the deck in the area near the hot but. Coach will advise parent area for Delaware.
- If your swimmer is more than FIVE minute late, a parent must accompany the swimmer on deck. Swimmers more than 15 minutes late to practice may not swim.
- HS = Swimmers who are in high school.
- Dive On In - YMCA of Central Ohio Swim Team Guidelines
The LTPY Penguin Swim Team offers training and practice groups for swimmers of all ages and ability levels. It is the goal of the LTPY Penguins to offer age specific training for all of our athletes geared towards challenging each individual and developing each individual to the best of THEIR abilities.