The Lessons Book, which is a binder, will be kept at the pool front desk containing the names, contact information, and availability of the swimming instructors.
Interested parties should:
- Request the Lessons Book at the front desk
- Identify an instructor or instructors
- Choose available lesson time slot or slots for that instructor or instructors
- Contact the instructor(s) with the desired lesson date(s) and time(s) as well as the name(s), skill level(s) and age(s) of the swimmer(s)
- USING PENCIL, mark the lesson time slot(s) with the name(s), skill level(s), and age(s) of the swimmer(s) as well as your contact phone number
- In the event that immediate contact with the instructor(s) cannot be made, mark the time slot(s) IN PENCIL as above, and the instructor(s) will contact you as soon as possible.
- No lesson is officially scheduled until confirmed with the instructor.
- Please make all possible efforts to contact the instructor in the event of a cancellation.
These instructions will be posted on the cover of the Lessons Book.
Note: swim lessons are for members of Venetian.
For questions, contact Coach Beth at [email protected]