Welcome to the Jacksonville Country Day School AmberJax.
In 2009, JCDS completely renovated their 8 lane, 25 yard pool including the installation of a Geo-Thermal heating and cooling system. .
For meet entries and results, please click:
Team Manager Online
JCDS Practice Times
Garnett- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 3:30-4:30pm
Bronze- Monday thru Friday: 3:30-4:45pm
Silver- Monday thru Friday: 3:30-5:00pm
AmberJax Training Levels
$60/month or $215/quarter*
This level is for those swimmers who are either 10 and younger or brand new to year-round swimming. Practice is offered 4 times a week for 1 hour, with an attendance goal of 2 to 3 practices a week. This group will concentrate almost entirely on stroke mechanics and technique.
$75/month or $275/quarter*
This level is for those swimmers who have been in a year-around swimming program for at least a year and are proficient at the stroke mechanics for all 4 strokes. Practice is offered 5 times a week for 1 hour 15 minutes, with an attendance goal of 3 or 4 practices a week. This group will still concentrate on stroke mechanics and techniques but will add training philosophies and goal setting.
$85/month or $315/quarter*
This level is for those swimmers who are 12 and younger whose highest level of achievement is Junior Olympic cuts. Practice is offered 6 times a week for 1 hour and 45 minutes, with an attendance goal of 4 or 5 practices a week. This group will continue to refine stroke mechanics, techniques and training philosophies while adding some distance to their practice.
*Additional AmberJax fees:
- Annual registration fee: $200/swimmer or $250/family (EAJ)
- USA Swimming annual registration fee: $56.00 per swimmer
- Entry fee: A per entry fee set by the meet director.
- Travel fee: There is a surcharge of $20 per family for any meet outside Duval County , or a surcharge of $10 per family for any local meet not hosted by the AMBERJAX.
- Late fee: A late fee of $15 will be assessed to any family not paying their monthly bill by the 15th of each month.
- Available discount: Families with more than one AmberJax swimmer will be charged full price for the first child and 50.00 for any additional siblings (if in the case that siblings fall into different training groups, the first swimmer shall be considered the one in the higher monthly due bracket), third swimmer 50.00 and fourth swimmer is free. $50/$130
- Quarter months:
- If one parent becomes a certified official for AmberJax (EAJ); EAJ will pay for the officials Florida Swimming Registration Dues and will receive 50.00 off the Annual Registration Fee. .
All checks should be made payable to "Episcopal School of Jacksonville.” (We have decided to pay the USA membership as a club, to avoid sending personal checks.)
Any questions please feel free to contact Coach Martin Zubero firstname.lastname@example.org