Come TRY us out!
Families interested in our program are welcome to try out our team for up to a week at no charge.
For those wishing to be a part of SOAR, take some time to complete the following steps to join the team:
1. Fill out the team registration and bring it to practice.
2. Register with USA Swimming using Swim-Smarter.com
- Use SN-SOAR for your team.
- Choose either Season 1 (Fall) or Year Round
- All swimmers are required to be registered with USA Swimming prior to joining the team.
- If you need to know their USA Swimmer ID, the formula is as follows: date of birth, first 3 letters of legal first name, first letter middle name, and first 4 letters of last name.
- Jack David Smith born on 02/14/2004 would be 021404JACDSMIT. It is always 14 characters so if you have no middle name or your name has less letters in it than the formula requires, an asterisk (*) will be put in that spot as a place holder (ie. 090201DAVCFRY* or 080399MAR*BLAC)
3. Create and Account at swimconnection.com and http://ome.swimconnection.com
- At Swim Connection, you will track your swimmer’s times and grab meet results.
- Use Swim Connection Online Meet Entry (OME) to enter most of the meets that your child swims in. Most meets will close very quickly so you will want to enter promptly after receiving guidelines from your coach about what events to enter.