2020-2021 TISCA REGISTRATION
1. Complete the On-Line Registration Form and submit to TISCA. Any changes/updates to the submitted information should be sent directly by email to the TISCA Membership Chair.
2. Print out the Registration Payment Form. Send it along with payment to the TISCA Treasurer (mailing information is on the form)
Membership fees: $15
$40 if received between February 28 & April 14
No registrations accepted after April 13
3. Be sure that ALL member of your coaching staff have completed BOTH the Tennessee-mandated Concussion Course and Sudden Cardiac Arrest Course. Both courses must be completed every year. It is each team's/school's responsibility to maintain completion records for a period of three years.
4. If you are a Public School which has home school athletes on your roster, download the Home School Athlete Participation Form, complete it, and submit it electronically to the TISCA Membership Chair.
5. Email the TEAM ROSTERS to the Membership Chair, Alex Major at [email protected] This step is the most missed step. Please do this so we have record of your roster.
On-Line TISCA Registration Form
Registration Payment Form
Concussion In Sports - On Line Training Link
Parent/Athlete Signature Form
Coach Concussion Signature Form
Sudden Cardiac Arrest - On Line Training Link
Home School Athlete Participation Form - for home school athletes representing a public school