Learn to Swim
A primary goal of the Taos Swim Club is to make every child in Taos “water safe”.
The Learn To Swim Program is part of the Taos Swim Club. It is a progressive series of swim lessons teaching new and inexperienced youth how to swim and enjoy being in the water. We have beginning, intermediate, and advanced swimming lessons taught by highly trained instructors who ensure that each swimmer gets the right amount of attention and direction to achieve the goal of being a safe and proficient swimmer.
Swimmers must be 4 years old to join the Taos Swim Club and participate in the Learn To Swim Program. Learn To Swim Lessons are 2 times a week for 45 minutes and cost $45 per month.
· Group 1 M & W From 4:15pm-5pm
· Group 2 M & W From 5:15pm-6pm
· Group 3 M & W From 6:15pm-7pm
· Group 4 T & THU From 4:15pm-5pm
· Group 5 T & THU From 5:15pm-6pm
· Group 6 T & THU From 6:15pm-7pm