How to become a STAR!
Regularly scheduled New Swimmer Placement Evaluations occur before each swimming season. Our latest New Swimmer Placement Evaluations for the Fall 2019 session will be held between 4:30 and 5:30 pm on the following dates: Thursday, August 22; Monday, August 26; Wednesday, August 28. To sign up for an evaluation, click this Signup Genius link and select the day and 10-minute time slot that works best for your swimmer. Unscheduled evaluations may be arranged by request. Contact the team Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org if requesting an alternate date and time for your swimmer's evaluation.
Evaluations will take 5-15 minutes long and take place at Stoughton High School. Your swimmer will need a tight fitting swimsuit, goggles, and towel.
Following the evaluation, you will be provided additional registration instructions.
· Session Information - Important registration information, including dates and fees.
· Practice Groups - Detailed information on each practice group, prerequisites for each group, and requirements for move-ups
· Practice Schedule for Fall/Winter 2019 - Scheduled practice times for each group.
· Apparel & Swim Gear - Team swimsuit information, as well as recommended and required equipment information for your swimmer.
· If in need of additional help, feel free to contact Coach AJ Lerner at email@example.com