Our fouth fundraiser of the year is the Keizer's Freshmart 50/50 Lotto.
For the Month of January 2020, the community 50/50 draw will be in support of the Bluefins Swim Club!
Please see the Team News section for further details or contact Jolene at [email protected] for further information.
If you have any fundraising ideas we welcome them and would be happy to assist.
PARTICIPATION / VOLUNTEER POINTS
Each swimmer’s family is responsible for a certain amount of volunteer participation towards the management and fair functioning of our club. Below, please find the number of participation points each level of swimmer is required to collect; if you do not reach your target number of points, you will be assessed a monetary amount for the unattained points, where each point equals one dollar. Please note that participation points are allotted by family, not by swimmer. If a family has more than one swimmer in the club, the participation points for the highest level swimmer are used:
- Maintenance/Participation (i.e. “Bluefin”) level: 150 pts
- NovaTech Level 1: 350 pts
- NovaTech Level 2 and all Age Group Levels: 400 pts
Participation Point Values for Volunteering Activities:
- Organizing a fundraiser (e.g. bottle drive, Avon, cookie dough etc.): 50 pts
- Participating in a fundraiser: 25 pts
- Organizing the annual auction: 100 pts
- Working the day of the auction: 25 pts
- Attending official club meeting meetings: 25 pts/parent in attendance
- Volunteering for a swim meet hosted by SBSC: 50 pts per 4-hr period (documented: e.g. set- up, marshalling, hospitality room, canteen, etc.)
- Officiating at a swim meet: 50 pts/session (or 4-hr period)
- Attending an official’s clinic (any level): 25 pts