Team Gear Coordinator: Signi Solmundson
[email protected] or 250-600-3387
Due to Covid we're asking everyone to purchase their own equipment for the upcoming season. This link will take you to the suggested equipment package for each group!
I'm happy to report that with the exception of a few items currently being shipped up here, our club's start-up equipment ordering is now complete. Here are a few things to take note of:
1) Equipment Charges: To limit the exchange of money during covid, we will be billing equipment charges to swimmer accounts over the next few days. If you have any questions or concerns about the charges, please let me know and I'll be happy to walk you through the details. Please note that we have added a small shipping fee to orders (a maximum of $5).
2) Missing Equipment from Start-Up Orders: Because the equipment has to be distributed at the pool I have been keeping in touch with Chris and we think that most issues have been resolved. If you or your swimmer is missing anything, please let me know.
3) Ongoing Equipment Needs: Now that the start-up orders are complete, I will continue to place orders as need arises. I also keep a small inventory of PRASC swim caps, goggles and suits, so feel free to reach out to me if you need anything and I'll help you get sorted out.
The best way to reach me with equipment requests or enquiries is via email at [email protected]. It is much easier to keep track of your needs if I receive an email so I have a record.
REQUIRED EQUIPMENT PER SWIMMER
· Junior (Class 3 and lower) – Fins, Kickboard, Mesh Bag
· Senior (Class 4 and up, Masters) – Fins, Kickboard, Mesh Bag, Pull Buoy, Paddles (Snorkel, Band)
The Rapids have a team discount with Team Aquatic. If you’re looking for something particular and want to check out options or sizes before placing an order with Signi, take a look st their website https://team-aquatic.com/pages/equipment