Voorhees Swim Club is available for members to host parties such as birthdays, anniversaries, teams, etc.
6/26/19 - Party information is being updated and will return within the week. Please contact us with any questions. Information is below. If you party is already booked, any financial changes will not affect your event.
* An Additional Deposit may be required at the discretion of the Board
- Party reservation includes two hours use of the pools, recreational activities, and private area with tables, umbrellas, and chairs reserved for your guests.
- Members in good standing may schedule a party during regular operating hours.
- Non members are invited to attend parties; however, please notify the Voorhees Swim Club prior to their attendance. A guest fee is required for non-members. $5 during the week and $10 on weekends.
- Decorations such as balloons are permitted. Items containing glitter, paint, glass, or flammable material are prohibited.
- Feel free to order / bring your own food and beverages (no glass containers).
- Use of grills is included.
- VSC provides trash and recycling cans but any waste in excess of what the pool can handle must be taken away by the hosts.
- All club rules and regulations are in effect during the party. VSC Club Manager or Assistant Manager required on premises for duration. Hosts are responsible for their guests’ behavior including noise levels and general conduct.
- Pool party times on weekends are generally 12noon-2pm, 2:30pm-4:30pm and 5pm-7pm (with the exception for dates we have home swim meets).
- After-hours parties (approximately 8-12 midnight) are approved on a case-by-case basis by the VSC Trustees.
- On Saturday June 15th the swim club will host time trials. On Saturday June 22nd, 29th and Saturday July 7th when the Swim club has a home meet, the availability for pool parties is 1pm-3pm, 3:30pm-5:30pm, 6pm -7:30pm. On days when the swim club has a night meets (Wednesday July 17th), the available pool party times are 12noon-2pm, 2pm-4:00pm.
- Parties are limited to 25 people or less
- In the event your party is canceled because the pool is closed due to weather conditions, your party can be rescheduled for the next available date.
- If possible, schedule your party at least one week prior to the event.
Schedule a Party
Please complete the Party Reservation Form. Please provide a list of guest names to the office prior to your party date to help facilitate the guest entry with the following information: Name, Age, Swim Club Member (Y/N), Band Test Needed (Y/N)
Any questions please contact the Party Committee