Dear Friends of Spokane Area Swimming,
We invite you be our partner by sponsoring SAS and our Summer Solstice swim meet, held June 22-24, 2018. Sponsoring our team and our premier meet is an ideal opportunity for you to demonstrate your loyal support of the Spokane-area community and benefit from great visibility that a sponsorship provides.
Spokane Area Swimming (SAS) is a year-round competitive swim team, providing professional coaching and technique instruction for swimmers of all ages and abilities. Our mission is to have a nationally recognized competitive swimming program that develops young athletes into successful adults, emphasizing individual goal setting, sportsmanship, family involvement, and the pursuit of excellence. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with a board of directors comprised of parent volunteers. With an annual budget of approximately $160,000 per year, our revenue is realized from swimmer dues, hosting our annual swim meet, an annual Swimboree fundraiser and corporate sponsorships.
Our Summer Solstice swim meet is the one of the largest USA Swimming competitions in eastern Washington. Held over the course of three-days in mid-June, approximately 375 swimmer athletes participate in the event. The City of Spokane’s Witter Pool is an attractive venue, bringing together nearly every competitive swimmer in the Spokane-area and many more from western Washington, Oregon and Idaho. Because swimming is a spectator sport for families, each swimmer is typically accompanied by a base of family, friends and supporters who watch them compete and cheer them on.
The value of a sponsorship of SAS and the Summer Solstice is VISIBILITY in our community. Your name would reach a broad audience of swimmer families throughout the region. These families are a key demographic, typically middle- to high-income earners with expendable income.
Visibility opportunities to this key audience, depending on sponsorship levels, include:
• Identified as a sponsor on our team website, SpokaneAreaSwimming.org
• Your company logo and an advertisement will be published on 350 printed swim meet programs (heat sheets).
• Signage with your company name and logo at the swim meet (or throughout the summer for our Title Sponsor) along a high-traffic thoroughfare near downtown Spokane.
• Social media promotion of your company via multiple channels (including Facebook and Twitter)
• Logo imprinted on team apparel and meet awards
• Opportunity to have a table/display space at event and to pass out branded items to attendees
• Multiple “thank you to our sponsor” messages at each session throughout the three-day meet Your sponsorship could be a wonderful opportunity to promote the health and wellness of competitive swimmers in our region by supporting the mission of Spokane Area Swimming.
On behalf of the Board of Directors of Spokane Area Swimming, thank you for your consideration of this sponsorship proposal.
Level of Sponorship (Benefits)
All sponsors receive year-long recognition on team website at SpokaneAreaSwimming.org !
Title Sponsor ($5,000) – Naming Rights to Summer Solstice Meet, Recognition During Meet Announcements, Full Page Ad and Logo Printed on Meet Programs (Heat Sheets), Logo Printed on Meet Awards (Ribbons), Social Media Promotion, Logo Imprinted on Meet and Team Apparel, Banner Signage at Witter Pool Throughout Summer !
Champion Sponsor ($2,500) – Recognition During Meet Announcements, Half-page Ad Printed in Meet Programs, Social Media Promotion, Logo Imprinted on Team Apparel, Banner Signage at Witter Pool During Meet Weekend !
Gold Medal Sponsor ($1,000) – Recognition During Meet Announcements, Quarter-page Ad Printed on Meet Programs, Social Media Promotion, Logo Imprinted on Team Apparel, Banner Signage at Witter Pool During Meet Weekend !
Silver Medal Sponsor ($500) – Recognition During Meet Announcements, Quarter-page Ad Printed on Meet Programs, Social Media Promotion, Logo Imprinted on Team Apparel, Banner Signage at Witter Pool During Meet Weekend !
Bronze Medal Sponsor ($250) – Recognition During Meet Announcements, Business Card Size Ad Printed in Meet Programs, Social Media Promotion !
Blue Ribbon Sponsor ($100) – Business Card Size Ad Printed in Meet Programs, Social Media Promotion
* If you have other creative ways to sponsor our team or show your support, please let us know! *