The Memphis Tigers Swimming Masters Program is a professionally managed program offering the highest level of coaching instruction. We provide all levels of adult swimmers with structured workouts, stroke technique and the enthusiasm each individual needs to achieve their goals.
An on-deck coach organizes and structures each practice and provides individual technique feedback. The practices focus on technique and speed development and accommodate a variety of ability levels.
The program is open to lap swimmers, fitness swimmers, triathletes and competitive Masters swimmers (ages 18+). You do not need to be a member of the University of Memphis Campus Rec Center facility to join the Memphis Tigers Swimming Masters Program (your membership fees give you access to the facility during the practice time)- after completing your registration the facility will issue you a card for entrance to the practices.
Interested? Just follow these few easy steps:
- Register with Memphis Tigers here
- Register with U.S. Masters Swimming ~registration with U. S. Masters Swimming is required for liability reasons
- Go to www.usms.org
- Select the “Membership” tab and follow the steps to “join” if you’ve never been a member, or “renew” if you’ve had a membership in the past
- Where it asks for the LMSC, Select ‘Southeastern’,
- Where it asks for the club, Select ‘Memphis Tiger Swimming Masters’
- Grab your suit and set your alarm