Osprey Race to JO Meet
Our prayers go out to all affected by the fires in northern and southern California. We are monitoring air quality at AirNow.gov closely. As long as air quality measures below 150 the meet will go on. If numbers rise above that point we will need to cancel and refund. At this point things are not looking good, but the fire and winds will determine the outcome. We will post on this site once the meet is on or canceled. We will post by 6:00 AM Saturday.
This is the recommendation from Pacific Swimming:
AQI 51-100 Meet held or continued. Decision to swim or not resides with swimmers/coaches/parents. No show penalty, if applicable, suspended at meet
AQI 101-150 Meet may be held or continued, Decision to swim or not resides with swimmers/coaches/parents. No show penalty, if applicable, suspended at meet
AQI 150+ Meet should be canceled or stopped (if ongoing)
Welcome to the November 17/18 meet at Willow Glen HS. There is parking available on the basketball courts behind the pool as well as on the corner of Cottle and Dry Creek.
Please check back for a meet program. We will not be selling programs at the meet.
Timing assignments by team on both days are as follows:
Lanes 1-3 Osprey
Lanes 4-5 BAY
Lane 6 PEAK
Lane 7 SVS 2 seats/WEST 1 seat
Lane 8 GATO/VS/SLST 1 seat each
Lanes 1-3 OAQ
Lane 4 BAY
Lane 5 PEAK
Lane 6 SEA/BAY/PEAK 1 seat each
Lane 7 GATO/VS/WEST 1 seat each
Lane 8 SVS 2 seats/QSS 1 seat