The Porter Valley Polar Bears offer swimming lessons to all ages and skill levels. Private swim lessons are a great opportunity for beginners to learn water safety, and for experienced swimmers to refine and strengthen technique. Lessons are generally scheduled for once or twice a week at a specified time. Throughout each term, you will work with the same instructor hand-picked from our assortment of experienced swim coaches.
Private lessons are held at Sierra Canyon Lower Division campus located at 11052 Independence Ave. Chatsworth, CA 91311
For available times and more information, please reach out to [email protected]
Monday- Friday 3:30 pm-6:30 pm
Saturday 9:00 am-4:00 pm
One-on-One Lesson Prices
Member Non-Member/Sierra Canyon
1 25 Minute Lesson $45.00 $50.00
1 50 Minute Lesson $90.00 $100.00
Polar Bears Summer League:
We are launching a summer league program. It is to increase access to the sport and allow us to prepare swimmers for the Polar Bears. Younger Polar Bears looking for a boost of confidence can enroll. It is easy to forget how good you are at the sport until you swim against a novice. It is also good for some technical touch ups.This is the best introduction to the sport.
- Where: Porter Valley Country Club,19216 Singing Hills Drive Northridge CA 91326
- What: Summer League is open to all swimmers between the ages of 7-14. Swimmers must be able to swim 25 yards without assistance. Swimming instruction and training will be provided by top-level coaches and swimmers from the Porter Valley Polar Bears. Swimmers will learn the basics of swimming and will get an intro into the sport of competitive swimming. There will be 20-swim practices and 2-swim meets.
- When: Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays starting June 13th and ending August 6th. Practice will most likely be from 2:30-3:30pm.
- How: To register for the Summer League, please respond to this Form. The Summer League costs a total of $400.00 to participate (includes all practices, swim meets, and a complimentary swim cap). Goggles and a swimsuit will need to be provided by the participant.
- Deadline to Register is 6/10
- Registration link: here and on the team website: https://forms.gle/9qsQQWVx44aybyyV8