2022 Changes are in yellow
- Tri-County swimming is meant to be fun and competitive. The coaching staff will be very energetic, and will work hard to help your swimmers reach their full potential.
- Training –coaches will get in the water with the younger swimmers throughout the season.
- Discipline – I expect swimmers of all ages to be respectful of all three coaches at all times. We have a highly qualified coaching staff that is going to work very hard to improve our swimmers. That becomes more difficult if a few feel like they do not have to listen to instructions.
- Time Trials – JUNE 18
- Practice Groups - Swimmers will swim in the groups that are appropriate for their ability as a swimmer. As the coach I will make the decisions whether someone should be swimming in a different group. Convenience will not determine where a swimmer will practice.
- Assistant Coaches – The coaches will work together to make this season a success.
- USA Swimming - There will be some swimmers practicing with GPAC/ SJAC throughout the summer.
- Meet Schedule. 5 A MEETS listed on the calendar
- Atmosphere – I feel that my enthusiasm and my ability to motivate are my biggest assets as a coach. I am a big believer that the swimmers feed off the energy of the coaching staff and the parents. I have already put together ideas to keep the energy level very high during pep rallies, practices, and meets. I have new cheers, team activities, practical jokes, and a surprise for all home “A” meets.
Head Coach Chris Dalsey