WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING NON-RESIDENTS FOR THE 2019 SWIM SEASON. Thank you for your interest!
Fintastics Membership Information for Non-Residents
Due to the changing demographics of our neighborhood, the Fox Point Fintastics Swim Team opens membership to families who do not reside in Fox Point. We hope to round out our age groups, such that we have approximately twelve swimmers per age group per gender. Our mission is to keep our team intact and to provide our swimmers with the best possible experiences.
If your family wishes to take advantage of this opportunity, please email the Board President listed under the "Our Coaches" tab with the ages and genders of each child who wishes to swim. Please indicate in your email that you have read the following terms and conditions. The Board President will contact you by May 15, 2019 with further information about registering.
Terms and Conditions
I understand the following:
- A Fox Point Fintastics membership is NOT first come, first serve, but rather determined by the needs of the Fox Point Fintastics.
- If accepted, membership is for the 2019 season only and does not guarantee a membership for future seasons.
- Parents/guardians are not permitted to serve as an officer on the Fox Point Fintastics Board of Directors. Parents may serve in the positions of RSL Representative, Team Manager, and Meet Coordinator.
- Swimmers will not be given pool passes. Pool use is only permitted during designated team practices, swim meets, and our end of season party.
- Parents/guardians and siblings may be present at practices and meets, but will have no pool privileges with the exception of our end of season party. During the party, on August 4th, immediate family members of swimmers may use the pool as guests of the Fox Point Fintastics.
- Swimmers/parents/guardians are expected to abide by the rules and expectations of the Fox Point Fintastics as set forth in the attached registration packet.
- Payment must be made in full prior to practice on May 28, 2019 due to insurance purposes.
- First time applications must be accompanied by a letter of recommendation from a Fox Point resident and must include the resident's address or lot number.