6th Annual Fox Hollow Fox Trot 5K
Click Here to Register for the 6th Annual 5K!
It’s that time of year again where our favorite race returns – Fox Hollow’s 6th Annual 5k Fox Trot. As you are keenly aware, the COVID-19 pandemic world we are living in creates challenges of its own. For the past 5 years, we have held this event on a USATF certified course throughout the beautiful grounds of the Fox Hollow neighborhood. In efforts to maintain social distancing,we will be hosting this year’s event in a virtual format.
Here are the logistics:
- The 6th Annual 5k Fox Trot will take place over the weekend of October 3rd & 4th. You can choose either of the two days to complete your 5k on your own time.
- Use a personal device (iPhone, Fitness tracker, etc.) to track your run and time. Following the completion of your race, upload a picture of your time to our Fox Hollow 5k event page
- We will use this event page to log the runner’s times and award places per age group (& see what a great time everyone is having!)
- The USATF 5k course in Fox Hollow will be available (race map below) or you are welcome to run the distance on your own where you are most comfortable .
- Cost will be $25 a runner and includes a race t-shirt which will be available for pick-up prior to the race
- While we are practicing social distancing and staying indoors it’s very important to stay active. You can run, jog or walk! Everyone is welcome! You do not have to live in Fox Hollow or be a member of The Fox Hollow Swim Club. We are all in this together!
We hope you will be able to join us in these times and continue the success of our Fox Trot.
Lastly, if you are interested in sponsoring this event, please see our Sponsor Packages below.