(949) 388-4545 (main)
Swimmers need to be at least 5 years of age and have a working knowledge of freestyle and
backstroke. Swimmers must pass a swim test before registering for the summer swim team.
The swim test will require swimmers to swim 1 lap of uninterrupted freestyle and 1 lap of
uninterrupted backstroke. Knowing how to swim breaststroke and butterfly is recommended
but not required to participate. If a swimmer is in the Intro to Gators program, he/she does not
need to participate in a swim test.
Swim Test Dates:
Each location will host swim tests for prospective summer swim team members. No appointment necessary. Please check the drop-down menu to see the swim test date for your desired location.
||April 30-July 21, 2018
Included In Fee
- Workout opportunities, Monday-Thursday
- Team swimsuit, 2 team swim caps, and a team t-shirt
- USA Swimming registration fee
- Four summer swim meets
- 6/21 Gators Intrasquad Meet @ Ladera Ranch 3:00 warm-up; 4:00 start
- 6/28 Gators vs. SET @ TBD warm-up 3:00; 4:00 start
- 7/5 Gators vs. Lifetime Fitness @ Ladera 3:00 warm-up; 4:00 start
- 7/12 Gators vs. Coto Coyotes @ Coto de Caza 3:00 warm-up; 4:00 start
Swim meet not included in fee. Swimmers may enter this meet for an additional $30.00 (not mandatory)
- 7/21 Gators JO Max Championship Swim Meet @ TBD
A swimmer may start to practice with the team once registered and before the season officially begins (April 30, 2018) at no additional cost.
We offer practice times during the school year (until June 14th) and summer practice times (starts June 18th). Please check your desired location for practice times.
Swimmers must have goggles, fins, kickboard and a water bottle at each practice. If you do not own a kickboard or fins, you may purchase these items at Evolution Swim Academy Mission Viejo (23854 Via Fabricante Unit G4 Mission Viejo, CA 92691).
To register for any of our three summer swim team locations, click HERE