TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
for Referee, Starter, Stroke & Turn Judges, & Meet Manager (office)
Saturday, May 19 - Referee/Starter/Stroke & Turn Clinic
- At Little Neck Swim & Racquet Club, 8:00-11:00 AM
- Referee/Starter Training will run from 8:00-9:00 AM
- Stroke & Turn Training will run from 9:00-11:00 AM
Monday, June 4 - Meet Manager Scoring Clinic
- At Norfolk Yacht & Country Club, 7:00-9:00 PM
Wednesday, June 6 - Make-Up Referee/Starter/Stroke & Turn Clinic
- At Mallory Country Club, 6:00-9:00 PM
- Referee/Starter Training will run from 6:00-7:00 PM
- Stroke & Turn Training will run from 7:00-9:00 PM
Online Officials Training through www.strokeandturn.com
- This option costs $24.99 to complete the course.
- VBSL league will reimburse your cost of this course when you submit the certificate available upon completion.
- Print and turn in the certificate available at the end of the course to the team representative.
- This option qualifies you to work regular season meets.
If you want to work the divisional and/or all star meets please attend the in person clinics.
If you are already certified please contact the team representative.