ASPEN SWIM TEAM COVID 19 OPERATING PROCEDURES
*A signed copy of these procedures should be turned into Tom or Becky on day 1.
All athletes and coaches will wear a facemask while entering and exiting the facility, on the pool deck, or in the parking lot.
Physical Distancing Requirements
*Athletes, coaches, and parents must maintain at least 6 feet distance at all times.
*All swim bags and personal gear must be kept 6 feet apart.
*Athletes and coaches will wear masks to and from outside dry-land activities.
*Athletes may take their mask off during dry-land practice as long as a 6’-8’ physical distance is maintained.
*There will be a one-way entrance and one-way exit from the pool, to be announced later.
*The time and day of each athlete’s attendance shall be recorded.
*Locker rooms will be closed.
*Restroom will be available.
*All athletes from previous practice pod must exit the pool before athletes in the next practice pod may enter.
*Athletes must arrive and depart in their swimsuit, and have dry-land clothes over their suits.
*Athletes will not be able to change or shower at the facility.
*If athletes arrive early, they should wait in their car until the appropriate time to enter facility.
*Athletes must leave the facility immediately after the completion of any practice.
*Parents/spectators will not be allowed in the facility and must wait for swimmers in their cars.
*Athletes should bring their own water bottle (already filled) and any other equipment required by their coach.
*Athletes will not be permitted to store their equipment bags.
Criteria that must be met by athlete and anyone residing in their household in order to be eligible to attend practice:
* Cannot have had contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
* Cannot have had a temperature over 100.4 degrees, a cough, or difficulty breathing in the last 14 days.
* If you plan on traveling outside of the Roaring Fork Valley you must inform the coach.
* Any athlete or Coach experiencing any symptoms of a fever, recent cough, unusual fatigue, headache or has had any exposure to someone who has any symptoms should remain at home and seek medical treatment.
* Athletes will be sent home if experiencing any health issues.
* If any athlete or coach has a fever or symptoms of illnesses, they may not attend practice until 5 days after the fever or symptoms has ceased.
* If athletes show symptoms of illness or test positive, Aspen Head Coaches (Tom & Becky) must be immediately notified.
* Athletes and coaches must see a physician and be cleared for training after being diagnosed or suspected to have had COVID-19.
* For us all to stay healthy and be able to keep swimming, we ask our athletes to please practice responsible physical distancing when they are away from the pool as well.
* Should we feel anyone is consistently not adhering to physical distancing guidelines, they or their family’s participation in Aspen Swim activities may be suspended.
Positive Test Procedure
Should someone test positive for COVID-19 within the membership, the following measures will take place:
* The individual should let the staff know immediately.
* Individuals in the training pod with the positive COVID swimmer will be notified immediately.
* The entire training pod will not participate in any in team training for 7 days.
* Facility closure will be determined by the city officials.
By signing these Operating Procedures, you are agreeing to follow them.
Sign:___________________________________________________ Date:_________________The Aspen Swim Club requires that all parents and swimmers adhere to the team's policies and codes of conduct. Any questions about these policies can be addressed to any board member or coach.