Welcome to the El Dorado Aquatics Family!
New athletes to the program need to complete the following steps:
1. Register for the Team Unify website. Follow log in instructions posted.
2. Submit Sports Physical Form original copy, that includes doctor's signature, license number and Doctor's office stamp and a copy of the front and back of your insurance card to the Athletic Director, Ray Elliot in the Athletics Office
3. Review the FamilyID Letter for information on setting up your Athletic Clearance via the online site per district guidelines. This is available for high school season starting 7/1 and needs to be completed prior to 8/1.
4. Pay your Athletic Transportation Fee applicable to your sport
5. Review El Dorado High School Aquatics Athletic Participation Information
6. To participate in our fundraising, we invite you to purchase a Player Plaque to display on the deck. Please review the form posted for details on cost and information needed.
In the off season from your sport, the majority of our athletes participate in the Aquatics Club Team, OCA. Most high school teams participate in club during off season and will come into the next season with even more experience and playing time under their belts, giving them a competitive advantage. Our goal is to not only give our team the opportunity to continue to sharpen their skills, but also to keep up with the rest of our league, to give us the best shot towards the ultimate goal of CIF playoffs. For additional information on club, please review the website and separate fee schedule and direct any additional questions to our Aquatics Director, Coach Swarm.