SUMMER IS HERE!
BARRACUDA SWIM CLUB SWIM CAMPS:
HALF DAY - AFTERNOON CAMP:
HALF DAY - MORNING CAMP:
CLICK LINK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORMS:
Focus of each Camp: Stroke and Skill Techniques
Our Camp Philosophy
The Barracuda Swim Camp offers swimmers between 6 and 13 years of age an opportunity to participate in a challenging, fun and engaging experience. The focus will be on stroke technique, conditioning and racing. Each camp will focus on stroke improvement, training skills, starts and turns. Dryland components and educational components will also be provided. The goal of the program is to provide swimmers with the opportunity to improve each stroke, to develop their skills and to walk away with a greater knowledge of swimming.
- One stroke per day focus including starts, turns, racing skills and stroke improvement
- At least 2 hours of instructional pool time per day
- Dryland instruction for age appropriate exercises
- Fun games and sports on Queen’s College grounds
- 7:1 (or better) camper to coach ratio
- Limited to 30 swimmers
IMPORTANT: Please send your camper with sufficient food and drinks for the day. We will take a couple of breaks between activities, for lunch, rest and recovery.
If you have questions, Contact the Barracuda Swim Club at 376-9313.
SEE YOU AT CAMP!