Our sport programs offer a fun and unique aspect to youth development. The leagues will offer a mix of fun, instruction, skills and drills that have been proven successful. These co-ed leagues will require parental volunteers in helping run drills and games.
NFL® Flag Football (Ages 5-12.5)
NFL® FLAG is the premier youth flag football league for boys and girls ages 5-12.5. The program provides young players a fun and exciting opportunity to engage in non-contact, continuous action while learning life lessons in teamwork.
Fall League | September 9 – November 3
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE — August 26
Spring League | April 20 - June 15
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE — March 23
Basic NFL Flag Information
- Coed, all abilities and skill levels welcome
- Ages 5-12.5, see back panel for age range/grade scale (5 year olds must be enrolled in Kindergarten)
- This is first and foremost an instructional league, the main focus of practice, drills, and games will be on skill development
- Children will be split into three divisions—Grades K-1 | 2-3 | 4-6
- All games are played on Saturdays with a game length of 40 minutes, played with NFL® Play 60 rules and standards
- All participants, coaches, parents, and guardians will be held to the OCYs code of conduct available on our website
This flag football league is a proud member of NFL Flag Football, but none of the National Football League (NFL), its member clubs, NFL Ventures, L.P. or any of their respective affiliates or subsidiaries will have any liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation therein. All NFL-related logos and marks are trademarks of the NFL.