- Practice for the new season for all squads except for Senior 2 & 3 will begin on Monday, September 16.
- The Senior 2 &3 squads will begin practicing Wednesday, September 4 at 3:30 pm. Please see email from Rick for more information.
- The regular school year practice times are on the website under "Osborn Practice Schedule."
- Current Novice through Junior 2 swimmers who are moving to new squads will receive emails from Greg.
- Our annual all-team parent meeting will be held in conjunction with squad meetings in early October. Date/time/location will be announced on the website and via email.
- Registration will occur online as usual, and will be open on Sunday, September 1.
- All swimmers must re-register online each year. Because of this, there is no need to contact us if you’re not planning on swimming right away in the fall or at all this year.
- During registration you will be charged for your annual Osborn and USA Swimming fees, as well as a half month dues for September. (If you wait until October to start swimming and register, you will be charged for October dues rather than September dues during registration. If you start in September, please make sure to register in September to avoid the need for manual charges to your account.)
- Please register as soon as possible after your swimmer begins practicing by clicking “Start Registration” from the website home page. All returning families have an account with the team and should register with the same email address you have used in the past. If you've forgotten your password, please contact Rhonda.
- Costs and Service Hours
Monthly dues for 2019-20 will remain the same as last year:
- Novice $55
- Junior 1B $65
- Junior 1A $65
- Junior 2 $85
- Senior Prep $110
- Senior 1 $85 (March thru August – see below for fall rate)
- Senior 2 $140
- Senior 3 $150
- The annual Osborn fee will increase from $200 to $230.
- USA Swimming membership is increasing from $70 to $72 annually. The cost can be reduced to $5 if your family qualifies for the USA Swimming Outreach program. Please note that the requirements for Outreach have changed and we must now have proof of eligibility for SNAP, WIC, or other programs and free/reduced lunch eligibility no longer qualifies on its own. Please email me if you would like more information and a full eligibility list. The adjustment will need to be made to your account after registration is complete.
- Service hour and fundraising meet donation obligations are expected to be similar to 2018-19. This will be announced by the date of the parent meetings. Information about service hours and volunteering is on the website under Team Information – Volunteering 101 and Fundraising Meets.
- Senior 1 swimmers interested in the “Pre-high school season” option will be charged a lump sum of $225 for swimming from September 16 – November 8 rather than the separate costs for monthly dues, Osborn, and USA Swimming.
- Coaching assignments are expected to be the same as last year for most if not all squads. Any changes will be announced as soon as they are finalized.
- The tentative meet schedule for September 2019 through March 2020 will be posted on the website under Meet Information – Meet Schedule soon.
- New Swimmers –If you are interested in joining the team, please come to a practice any time after September 16 to be evaluated for squad placement. You are welcome to attend one calendar week of practices as a trial before registration is required. We will not be having an Open House this fall, but more information is available on the website (Team Info – Joining the Team FAQs.
CAT Business Manager