- Practice for the new season for all squads except for Senior 2 & 3 will begin on Monday, September 17.
- The Senior 2 &3 squads will begin practicing Wednesday, September 5 at 3:30 pm. Please see email from Rick for more information.
- The regular school year practice times are on the website under "Osborn Practice Schedule."
- Current Novice through Junior 2 swimmers who are moving to new squads will receive emails from Greg the week of September 3.
- Our annual all-team parent meeting will be held in conjunction with squad meetings in early October. Date/time/location will be announced on the website and via email.
- Registration will occur online as usual, and will be open on Saturday, September 1.
- All swimmers must re-register online each year. Because of this, there is no need to contact us if you’re not planning on swimming right away in the fall or at all this year.
- During registration you will be charged for your annual Osborn and USA Swimming fees, as well as a half month dues for September. (If you wait until October to start swimming and register, you will be charged for October dues rather than September dues during registration. If you start in September, please make sure to register in September to avoid the need for manual charges to your account.)
- Please register as soon as possible after your swimmer begins practicing by clicking “Start Registration” from the website home page. All returning families have an account with the team and should register with the same email address you have used in the past. If you've forgotten your password, please contact Rhonda.
- Costs and Service Hours
Monthly dues for 2018-19 will remain the same as last year:
- Novice $55
- Junior 1B $65
- Junior 1A $65
- Junior 2 $85
- Senior Prep $110
- Senior 1 $85 (March thru August – see below for fall rate)
- Senior 2 $140
- Senior 3 $150
- The annual Osborn fee of $200 will remain the same as in prior years.
- USA Swimming membership is increasing from $68 to $70 annually. If your family is eligible for free or reduced lunch and you have proof of eligibility from the school district, this cost can be reduced to $5. Please email Rhonda if you qualify for this. The adjustment will need to be made to your account after registration is complete.
- Service hour and fundraising meet donation obligations are expected to be similar to 2017-18. This will be announced by the date of the parent meetings. Information about service hours and volunteering is on the website under Team Information – Volunteering 101 and Fundraising Meets.
- Senior 1 swimmers interested in the “Pre-high school season” option will be charged a lump sum of $225 for swimming from September 17 – November 9 rather than the separate costs for monthly dues, Osborn, and USA Swimming.
- Coaching assignments are expected to be the same as last year for most if not all squads. Any changes will be announced as soon as they are finalized.
- The tentative meet schedule for September 2018 through March 2019 has been posted on the website under Meet Information – Meet Schedule. Please keep in mind that it the schedule is still preliminary and that the April through August schedule is still showing 2018, not next spring/summer.
- New Swimmers –If you are interested in joining the team, please come to a practice any time after September 17 to be evaluated for squad placement. You are welcome to attend one calendar week of practices as a trial before registration is required. We will not be having an Open House this fall, but more information is available on the website (Team Info – Joining the Team FAQs.
Session #1 for the 2018-19 season at Clemens will begin on Monday, September 10. More information about the Clemens program including session dates and costs is available under the "Clemens Squad" tab. We will need a new registration form from all new and returning Clemens swimmers on the first day they practice for the 2018-19 season.
Please see above under Osborn Division for information about the meet schedule and parent meetings.
CAT Business Manager