Refund Policy 2019/2020
A refund is available to swimmers who withdraw from CBAC based on the following:
- Full refund, less $20 Administration Fee, before September 13, 2019, provided the swimmer has not attended any practices or swim meets, and has made written notice to CBAC Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org
- 75% partial refund before October 31, 2019, less SNC fees, non-refundable meet fees, $20 Administration Fee, and with written notice to CBAC Head Coach email@example.com
- 50% partial refund before December 31, 2019, less SNC fees, non-refundable meet fees, $20 Administration Fee, and with written notice to CBAC Head Coach firstname.lastname@example.org
- No refund after January 1, 2020.
Miniphin Program Fees:
- Full refund, less $20 Administration Fee, provided the swimmer has not attended any practices and has made written notice to the CBAC Administrator email@example.com prior to the beginning of the program for which the swimmer is registered.
- No refund after the start of the Miniphin session for which a swimmer is registered.
Accounts Receivable NSF Cheques or Payments: Cheques or payments returned by the bank for insufficient funds shall be subject to a $10 NSF fee in addition to the missed payment. The missed payment amount must be replaced within two weeks along with the NSF fee. If payment is not received within two weeks, the swimmer(s) will not be allowed to practice with CBAC or participate in any CBAC activities, including swim meets, until their account is balanced. In the event that a member provides two NSF cheques to the Club in one season, all future payments must be paid by credit card. A member’s financial obligation to CBAC continues in the event of non-payment, except in accordance with the terms of this policy.