Please note: Due to the COVID-19 virus, Duke Diving is currently conducting practices off-campus. For more information, please contact Coach Nunzio Esposto.
Duke Diving Lessons
- Learn to dive lessons offered 4 different times a week for ages 8-18
- Experienced, certified USA Diving Coaches
- Safe, controlled environment
- Lessons include
- 1/2 an hour in the Duke Dryland Facility getting warmed up and training on dryboards, trampoline, and the spring floor
- An hour in the pool working on basic skills on the one meter and three-meter springboards as well as on the various platforms.
*All lessons will begin in the dryland gym located in the IM Building
To sign up:
- Contact Head Coach, Nunzio Esposto, to let him know you're ready to Learn to Dive!
- Register your diver for lessons.
- Follow the instructions on the Join Duke Diving tab for what to bring and where to park for your first day.