2022 Team Suit
Please read all info.
Where to Buy—Big 5 Sporting Goods Store at Laguna Blvd, Elk Grove, Ca, 95758.
Steps— 1. Try on suit for size
2. Order and pay for suit at Big 5
3. Pay by April 18th
4. Orders will be placed by Big 5 on April 19th
5. Big 5 will call you when the suit(s) arrive at the store and are ready to pick up
Please note—We have two suits for the boys to choose from and two styles for the girls. Best to order early as suits have been part of the pandemic delays in receiving them.
If unable to purchase this year’s suit, we recommend our swimmers wear a navy blue suit or a former Piranhas team suit.
Big 5 coupons cannot be used on the purchase of the team suits. Team suits are discounted already.
Swim Suit Sizing Guidelines
- Meet suits need to be tight fitting. If suit is loose or baggy anywhere it is too big. You should not be able to pinch any loose material while the suit is on.
- Jammers need to be above the knees, low to mid-thigh and tight. Suits cannot be below knees. Girl’s suits—the straps should stretch to the bottom of the earlobe, no higher.
- Body parts should remain covered when moving arms on backstroke or touching toes. There will be a little rise on the bottom, but when the suit is wet it will cover and fit. The suit may feel tight and uncomfortable at first, that is ok if the above guidelines are met. They do loosen up a bit in the water.
- Meet suits are to be worn for picture day and meets only.
- Practice suits are okay to be loose.
TYR Womens Hexa Diamondfit Blue/Gold $49.99
TYR Durafast Elite Solid Maxfit Navy $49.99
TYR Alliance Splice Jammer Blue/Gold $34.99 TYR MEN'S HEXA BLADE SPICE RACER Blue/Gold $26.99