Children are welcome to join at any time during the season, but please be aware that the other children will have been practicing since September. The coaches work from a season plan. Skills that are acquired in the early season may not be repeated to newer swimmers. Technique is worked on throughout the season but it is based on a progression. We have found that swimmers who join the older groups often feel overwhelmed and do not have a great first experience. Therefore, they may be asked to swim in a group that meets their skill level, not their age, until they learn some basics. We want to share the love that all our coaches have of swimming and a lifelong commitment to a wonderful sport.
Please contact Vali Preda - [email protected] if you are interested!
How much does it cost to be a member of the Marlins?
- Registration Fee - $120, this fee includes annual USA Swimming Fee and one-time administrative fee for account set-up, etc
- Monthly Dues – Based on the group that your child is placed:
- Marlins Development - $65/month
- Age Group Development - $75/ month
- Age Group Performance - $85/month
- Performance - $95/month
- Pre-Senior - $105/month
- Senior - $115/month
If your child qualifies for free or reduced lunch at school, USA registration is offered at $7 per month. Just let us know!
- Note: There is a discount for multiple children in one family
If you have further questions about joining our team please contact us . See you in the water!!!!
Welcome to our Swim Team!