About the Swim Club
The Wexford Leas Swim Club is located at 14 Rooftree Road in the beautiful, wooded, and friendly Wexford Leas neighborhood of Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
The first 25 residents of Wexford Leas formed and association which developed and designed the present club. The club has been in operation since July 4th, 1969 and is still run by a mixture of community volunteers, seasonal staff, and the board of directors.
Starting Memorial Day the club opens on a limited basis (see hours of operations below) and once Cherry Hill schools close for the summer, the club is open full time and closes for the season after Labor day.
The Club features:
- A 25 meter pool with a diving board, diving well and 6 laps lanes.
- A fenced baby pool.
- Volleyball, basketball, and shuffleboard courts.
- Lush, green lawns to lounge and relax on.
- Music "piped"in to every area of the pool.
- Beautiful landscaping.
- Comfortable chairs and large, family size tables with umbrellas for shade.
- A gated shower area for washing.
- Social activities and events all summer long such as: poker nights, live and DJ'd music events, pot luck dinners, and much more!
- Children 6-18 can join the "Wexford Whales" swim team which competes in the Tri-County Swim League.
Rules and Regulations
The swim club rules and regulations can be found here and are subject to revision by the board. Feel free to contact us with your comments or questions about the rules and regulations.
Memorial Day through the last day of school
Last Day of school through Labor Day
*NOTE: The swim team practices sometimes require the use of the pool during regular operating hours. The baby pool will be closed during swim team practice and during all home swim meets (both A and B home meets). Please access the Swim Team Events for schedules and details or call the pool during ours or operation listed above at 856-424-4512.