Evening Swim Program
For Residents Only
The Martin’s Chase Evening Swim Program is designed for resident children who would like join the team but aren't able to regularly attend summer morning practices. Evening swimmers are encouraged to participate in the Saturday morning and Wednesday evening meets along with the morning swimmers.
Please note: since we will be using a portion of the pool during normal operating hours we can not accept non-residents in to this evening only program at this time. They are still able and encouraged to sign up for our core team (morning practices in the summer) or our Minis program.
· Program size is limited to no more than 20 total kids with no more than 10 kids ages 8 & under and no more than 10 kids ages 9 & above. The program also requires a minimum of 10 registrants in order to run
· Program Length: May 28th through July 20th
· School Practice Days: Monday - Friday
- Ages 8 & Under 5:30-6:30 pm
- Ages 9 & Above 6:30-7:30 pm
· Summer Practice Days: Mondays & Thursdays from 5:30-6:30 pm for all ages
Current price is $170.00 per child.
I have more questions! Help!
If you still have questions, please contact the board at [email protected]