Boonville Dolphins are excited to expand their Masters program. We will be offering an adult swim time on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:30p-8p beginning May 28 at Boonville High School. Fees will be a $60 USA Swim Masters registration annually and $25/month payable to Boonville Dolphins to cover the lifeguard on duty wages and administrative fees. We will not be offering a coach, but workouts are available online at usms.org once you have registered. You are not required to participate in swim meets or various competition, though there are options available.
If interested, please register for US Masters at https://www.usms.org/join-usms/join-or-renew and complete the Boonville Dolphins registration form at https://forms.gle/oeDaVTSVBDCyzwTr5
Become a member of USMS today to take your swimming to the next level. Here are just some of the great benefits you'll receive.
- Technique and training advice in SWIMMER magazine, STREAMLINES newsletters, and at usms.org
- Online workouts from USMS-certified coaches, in seven specialties
- Exclusive discounts from our partners
- Ability to track workouts in personalized Fitness Log
- Access to discussion forums to communicate with coaches and members nationwide
- FUN social interaction with like-minded adults
And much more
Please contact Shannon Bray with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone/text 812-568-9001