USA Swimming Safe Sport
USA Swimming is committed to fostering a fun, healthy, and safe environment for all its members, and in 2010, it formally implemented a comprehensive Safe Sport program to respond to and prevent instances of abuse and misconduct within the sport of swimming. Since then USA Swimming Safe Sport has worked tirelessly to educate members, put policies in place, and empower LSCs and clubs to create the best possible environments for all members.
Full implementation of the Safe Sport Program involves six key components:
- Policies and Guidelines
- Screening and Selection
- Training and Education
- Monitoring and Supervision
- Recognizing, Responding, and Reporting
- Grassroots Engagement and Feedback
How Can I report if I suspect of a Safe Sport Issue?
if you believe there is a sefe sport issue, there are steps in place for you to report:
- Please contact your coach, if the problem is whith your group coach, please contact the head coach.
- The head coach will contact USA Swimming, or the Center for Safe sport
CENTER FOR SAFE SPORT USA SWIMMING SAFE SPORT