OMNI Swim Club envisions a world in which all children have equal access to the development of water safety skills, swimming competence, and competitive swimming training. The mission of our coaches and parent-run board of directors is to ensure a safe, healthy, and positive environment in which swimmers can develop lifelong skills in team-building, leadership, self-confidence, and self-discipline while learning to value and nourish the fitness of their bodies and minds.
On behalf of the OMNI Swim Club coaches and board of directors, thank you for educating yourselves and joining us in ensuring the safety of your swimmers.
OMNI Swim Club is a member club of the Minnesota LSC, governed by USA Swimming and adherent to the USA Swimming Safe Sport guidelines. Additional information regarding the USA Swimming Safe Sport Program can be found here. Additionally, if you would like to report a concern or grievance, please click here to review the reporting procedures. To review additional policies and procedures adopted by the OMNI Swim Club and included in our seasonal registration process please see the below links:
- Maintaining observable and interruptible one-on-one interactions
- Regulation of social media and electronic communications
- Safe travel guidelines
- Maintaining safety in locker rooms and changing areas via appropriate monitoring
- The referral of athletic injury rehabilitation needs to certified professionals in the medical community.
Click here for additional policies and permission forms related to travel, lodging, and local transportation (car pooling) that you may personally utilize as needed.
OMNI Swim Club strongly encourages all parents and athletes to take advantage of the following trainings to maximize the safety of our swimmers.
Each season, Rebecca Binder, the Safe Sport Chair for the Minnesota LSC will attend a practice to provide an in-person educational session for both parents and athletes.
- USA Swimming Safe Sport staff provide weekly Zoom meetings.
- Parents: Every Wednesday 2:00-3:00pm
- Athletes (age 12-18): Every Thursday 2:00-3:00pm
- Coaches: Every Friday 2:00-3:00pm
- Access the USA Swimming LEARN platform
- Enter your last name, first name and date of birth into the search parameters boxes. Click “Search”
- Click “Continue” next to your name
- Click “Go to Learn”
- Select “Courses” at the top
- For a parent training, select Parent’s Guide to Misconduct in Sport or For an athlete training, select Safe Sport for Athletes