CHECK HERE FOR INFORMATION ON THE FALL 2019 SESSION!
Registration for the fall session will open sometime during the week of 7/22. At that point, we'll have a ton of fall-specific information available on the web, including...
- Registration for returning BACers
- Registration information - including for our New Swimmer Evaluations - for perspective new families
- Tentative practice schedules and meet schedule
- Group fees and payment information
IN THE MEANTIME, HERE'S WHAT YOU MIGHT WANT TO KNOW
Swimmers are considered 'returning' BACers if they've been active with the team sometime in the past 12 months. Those families should ideally reach out and check with a coach to confirm group placement for their swimmer. (Anyone with questions about that can contact either Jacob or Brenda.) Once registration is open, simply sign up - you do NOT sign up for a New Swimmer Evaluation. At that point you'll see fees, practice schedule, meet schedule, etc. As always, reach out if you have any questions or concerns. (Returning families should also connect with Sherry about any unpaid fees.)
PERSPECTIVE NEW FAMILIES:
For either swimmers that are new to BAC, or at least haven't been with us this past year. So glad you're interested in joining! Obviously, we'll have a lot more answers to your basic questions (when is practice, what are the fees, how does registration work) once the final information is posted and registration opens, but here are a few tips in the meantime.
- If you're wondering which group might be best for your swimmer, you can find different group descriptions HERE. (Please note fees referenced are old info.)
- If you want to learn a bit more about BAC in general, you should read some of the pages posted under the 'Parent Handbook' drop-down menu.
- Another way to get a sense of our team environment is to check out some archived newsletters in the 'Newsletters' tab.
- The best way to get a sense of the team is to talk to a returning BAC family. If you're active or participating with a summer rec team, there's almost certainly a BAC family you know.
- Finally, if you've read up on BAC but still have questions ahead of registration, don't hesitate to reach out. Madison-area families can email Jacob at [email protected] , while Baraboo-area families can connect with Brenda at [email protected]
BAC is a great program with a long established history of success. We love bringing new swimmers on the BAC family, and are excited to hear from perspective new families. In addition to emailing any questions, please feel free to find us at either the Tri-County or All-City Meets and say hell0. Go BAC!