The Midlakes Water Polo season runs from July 22nd - August 25th. Practice days are Monday,
Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. Coaches will keep you up to date on practice schedule each week.
Practice times are subject to change—parents/guardians listed will be notified.
Week 1 (7/22-26):
- 18&U / 14&U practice time is 10:30-11:30 AM
- 12&U / 10&U practice time is 11:30-12:30 AM
Week 2-4 (7/29- 8/19)
- 18&U practice time is 8-9 AM with games Sunday mornings @Edgebrook/MSC
- 14&U practice time is 9-10 AM with games Saturday mornings @MIBC/Overlake
- 12&U practice time is 10-11 AM with games Thursday mornings @NHSTC/Phantom Lake
- 10&U practice time is 11-12 PM with games Friday mornings @Samena
Championship Tournament Week (8/22- 8/28) (practices Monday and Tuesday ONLY due to tournaments)
- 10&U practice time is 11-12 PM with tournament games on Wednesday @Overlake
- 12&U practice time is 10-11 AM with tournament games on Thursday @NHSTC
- 14&U practice time is 9-10 AM with tournament games on Friday @Edgebrook
- 18&U practice time is 8-9 AM with tournament games on Saturday @MSC
You can also see the Water Polo calendars by subscribing to the Water Polo calendars under "Calendar" in the menu.
The top two teams from each tournament will progress to the final game, which takes place on Sunday, 8/31.
There are a few changes to the season this year:
- We will be holding practices on Fridays for all age groups EXCEPT 10&U (who will be competing in games
- We are starting practice a week earlier than we have in the past (to allow for more practice time), and the schedule is different that week. We will be holding two practices, one for 18/14&U and one for 12/10&U.
“Swimming is a lot more fun when you can score a goal!”,
Newport Hills Water Polo