Guests of the Riviera Club must be accompanied by a Member. Visiting The Riviera Club as a Guest is a limited privilege. The Club is made stronger by converting our Guests into active Members.
An in-town Guest is a resident of Marion or one of the surrounding counties. In-town Guests are allowed a maximum of 4 visits per calendar year.
- Outdoor Facilities
- Adults (ages 13-64) – $10 per day
- Children (ages 3-12) – $7 per day
- Children under 3 years old are FREE.
- Seniors (ages 65+) – $7 per day
An out-of-town Guest resides outside of Marion and the surrounding counties. Out-of-town Guests should contact the office prior to their visit regarding weekly or extended visit passes. Request for an extended visit pass must come from a parent or legal guardian for Guests under 18 years old. All adult Guests (18 & over) will be required to show valid identification and complete a contact form.
- 1 Week pass (7 days) – $40 per Guest
- Extended Visit pass – Contact the office for more information
- Daily Visits – See in-town Guest rates above