1) Visit https://learn.usaswimming.org/users/sign_up
2) You will need to create an account so that USA Swimming can track who has taken the course. Under LSC, choose "North Carolina Swimming." Under Club Name, choose "WNCY."
3) Select "COURSES" at the top of the page. Scroll down to find "Safe Sport for Swim Parents" and click "ADD TO CART." Don't worry, it is free. Next, click "CHECKOUT".
4) You will need to put in your billing address, phone number, and email address. Remember, there is no cost associated with taking the course. Then, click "NEXT STEP." Finally, scroll down and click "PLACE ORDER."
5) After your order has been confirmed, click on "DASHBOARD" and then "START" next to the "Safe Sport for Swim Parents" course.
6) The course takes about 15 minutes to complete. It is made up of videos and provides important information to help keep your child safe. The course is interactive and requires you to click on various boxes during the presentation.
7) At the end of the course, there is a 2 question evaluation. Be sure to click "SUBMIT" when you are have finished the evaluation. That's it! You are done! Congratulations!