COVID-19 Parent & Swimmer Tool Kit
As we work through this unprecedented situation, we will be in continuous communication with our families and members on updates from USA and MI swimming, as well as Dearborn Public Schools and the city of Dearborn.
In an uncontrollable situation, here are some things you can control:
- Be sure to check your emails every Monday for Coach Kayla’s Weekly Update
- We encourage everyone to stay connected on our team Facebook and Instagram accounts for fun announcements on various team challenges and coach check-ins
- Reference this page for helpful links and information as we will continue to update it as best we can
Sometimes the best time to become a better swimmer is outside of the pool. Please use this time your advantage! There is so much to learn in the sport outside of the water. Feel free to snap a photo of you working out or playing outside and share with Coach Kayla to be featured on our team sites!
We are still your coaches during this time, so if you need anything at all please do not hesitate to reach out. We are all in this together!
USA Swimming Communication
- Click here to view the COVID-19 news page. Relevant articles and news will be posted here for all USA Swimming members.
Stay tuned for updates on virtual workouts with your teammates and coaches!
We encourage all of our swimmers to be active during their time outside of the pool. This could include:
- Going for walks
- Going for bike rides
- Going for a run
- Practicing dryland exercises such as push-ups, squats, and sit-ups
Now is the time to get creative with ideas to workout outside of the pool. Many of the free-webinar sites offer workouts to do at home as well. Please make sure you have an adult present when exercising!
Health & Nutrition
Free Videos & Webinars