Lost Creek Cruzers Summer Clinics
This program is only for members of Lost Creek Country Club.
NOTE: We have changed the program times to accommodate our requests for clinics better! Please see the updated group times below.
If you get a message when you register that an age group is full, please send your swimmer's name and age to email@example.com and I'll add you to the waitlist. Thank you.
The Cruzers team and Coach Steve Jones, Coach Katie Walsh, and our Cruzers assistant coaches are pleased to offer our members a program for swimmers who would have participated with the Lost Creek Cruzers. We will be having very small group sizes, to ensure social distancing.
This is not a learn-to-swim program or a substitute for swim lessons. All swimmers must meet the minimum swimming eligibility requirements, which is to get in the water with a team, take instruction from the coach, put their face in the water, move their arms and kick to move forward for at least 15 feet unassisted, and float on their back. It is fine if they don't have legal strokes or need to rest for a few seconds by holding the lane line. However, they must be able to demonstrate the fundamentals of putting their face in the water, moving arms, kicking, etc.
The registrations for each session will open one week prior to the class start date. Please register using your existing Cruzers login. If you do not have a Cruzers account, you will be asked to create one. You may participate in one or multiple sessions through the summer.
Please note the following:
- You do not need to do an evaluation first. However, for safety reasons, we reserve the right to excuse swimmers from the program who cannot meet the swimming eligibility requirements.
- Classes are subject to a minimum number of swimmers and we may cancel classes that do not meet the minimum number of swimmers and/or adjust the practice times for groups based on signups. If there are changes to the posted groups and/or schedules, we will let you know at least four days prior to the classes.
- These sessions are subject to change based on public health directives.
- Due to the limited size of this program, once registered, there are no refunds for any reason, or switching sessions. Once a group is fully enrolled, it will close automatically.
Dates--and click the link to register (registration for each session wil open 7 days prior to start date):
- Session 1: June 1 to June 11 --> all classes are full
- Session 2: June 15 to June 25 --> registration opens June 8
- Session 3: June 29 to July 9 --> registration opens June 22
- Session 4: July 13 to July 23 --> registration opens July 6
- Session 5: July 27 to August 6 --> registration opens July 20
To get the most out of this program, kids should come every day, but this is not a requirement. Swimmers may register for one or multiple sessions.
Times: Please come to the practice time based on your child's age as of the first day of the session. We will have a little mini-meet at the end of each session to provide an opportunity to race.
- Swimmers ages 4 to 6 as of the first day of class: 8:30-9:00am
- Swimmers ages 7 & 8 as of the first day of class: 9:10-9:55am
- Swimmers ages 4 to 6 as of the first day of class: 10:05-10:35am
- Swimmers ages 9 to 17 as of the first day of class: 10:40-11:30am
Cost: $120.00 per swimmer, per session (will be added to your LCCC member account)
Please note that this fee is not prorated, even if you are unable to participate for the entire session.
Questions? Please contact Jessica Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-917-2274.