USA Swimming Safe Sport
Safe Sport Policies
• USA Swimming Code of Conduct
• USA Swimming Safe Sport Best Practice Guidelines
• STAS MAAPP Policy (Minor Athlete Abuse Prevention Program)
• STAS Action Plan to Address Bullying
• STAS Photography Policy
Safe Sport Training
Below are suggested training resources created by USA Swimming. For more details on how to take these courses, please click on the this link, register, and navigate to the courses below.
• Safe Sport Training for Parents
• Safe Sport Training for Minor Athletes
To Deal with a Safe Sport Concern
The USA Swimming Safe Sport website has guidelines and frequently asked questions about dealing with a Safe Sport concern. If you have a concern, please make a report to your team. You may also contact USA Swimming at (719) 866-4578.
To Make a Safe Sport Report
Contact the U.S. Center for Safe Sport to make a report.
Call (720) 524-5640 or use the online reporting form.
For more information visit the US Center for Safe Sport.
Safe Sport Club Coordinator
The STAS Safe Sport Club Coordinator is Andrea Schmid.
Please contact her with Safe Sport questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.