Dear SwimFaster Parents, Swimmers and Friends,
We hope all the families and kids are well and safe at home.
- Web Site: We will be using a single site for the SwimFaster Club, available for Squamish and North Vancouver. The site is accessed as:
- Contact information:
- 2021 Spring 1 – Classes running
- North Vancouver : from March 29 to May 1, 2021 (5 weeks)
- Squamish: from April 6 to May 1, 2021 (4 weeks)
- Operation Process: Due to Covid-19, SwimFaster is following recommendations and protocols provided by:
- Swim BC
- Swimming Canada
- Via Sport
- BC Health
- Lifesaving Society
Also, protocols imposed by Recreation Squamish, NVRC and Vancouver Parks, in their facilities.
Details are provided by pool and group.
There is a transition period where things are not the same as before. We are subject to space and number of swimmer’s conditions that we need to follow. We account with your understanding on all the measurements we need to take in order to provide a safe service to the Community and our swimmers - Temporary New Normal:
All families can register for the Spring 1 Term. You will send us an email requesting the time and level of skills for your kid(s) and we will assign the spot, if available. No direct registration is available at this time.
All groups will have restricted designated time practices. No change in schedule will be accepted once the registration is complete and agreed upon, unless there is available space.
Competitive practices will be designated to certain practices and no option to make up any missing practice.
Competitive registration requires commitment to attend swim meets and covering the “Competitive” designation with Swim BC. All other swimmers will be considered “Development” swimmers.
- Beginners – 30' practice (No Beginners class yet)
- Transition – 30’ practice – 2 kids per lane
- Intermediate – 45' - 3 kids per lane
- Advanced – 1 hour - 3 swimmers per lane
Fees for classes will be $25 per class (sorry, pool increased fee's on us)
For any additional information, please contact us directly by email or phone.
Please keep safe!